San Francisco Pedestrian Safety Workshop
9 a.m. - 3 p.m., @ the State Building, Civic Center
(location is wheelchair-accessible)
Learn how to:
- Increase pedestrian safety in your neighborhood.
- Work with city agencies including: SFPD, DPT, DPH, and the Mayor's Office.
- Collect data including how to count "near misses" and "conflicts."
- Apply for the next round of mini-grant funding for pedestrian safety efforts.
- Apply lessons learned from community groups who have made a difference.
Sponsored by the San Francisco Department of Public Health, this workshop is free and open to the public, but you must register to attend. Deadline for registration is June 17, 2005. Free continental breakfast and lunch included.
TO REGISTER, send your name, organization (if any), mailing address, email and phone number to:
Eloise Magenheim, Educator/Organizer
San Francisco Pedestrian Safety Project
San Francisco Dept. of Public Health
30 Van Ness, Suite 2300
San Francisco, CA 94102
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP, you can request copies of the printed information available at this workshop.