Volunteer clean up day!
Tools and pizza provided.
We’ll need 15 volunteers to prune, weed, spread compost and wood chips in prep for the winter. Our veggie garden is in need of compost especially. Come out and get to know your neighbors.
Please register here if you plan on volunteering.
- Wear old clothes—inevitably volunteers will be getting dirty
- Wear layers of clothes—long pants and long sleeved shirt
- Wear sturdy closed-toed shoes with good tread
- Bring rain-gear and/or sun block and sun hat
- Bring water or additional snacks for special dietary needs
- Bring work gloves if available—otherwise we will supply
Sponsored by HVNA and SF REC PARK