Information provided courtesy WIPP.
WIPP is a national nonpartisan organization advocating on behalf of women entrepreneurs—strengthening their impact on our nation’s public policy, creating economic opportunities, and forging alliances with other business organizations.
It is hard to believe Small Business Saturday is right around the corner! If you haven’t started already, now is the time to get people involved!
- We have a new link for the Coalition Playbook, the material is the same, the link is new!
- The Neighborhood Champion program is now closed, thanks to all who registered.
Reminders how to get your businesses engaged! Messages to use week of 11/5/18:
- Shop Small Studio
- We’re excited to announce that customizable marketing materials are available in theShop Small Studio: ShopSmall.com/MarketingSupport
- In about 2 minutes business owners can create personalized profile pics, email templates, posters, and more to promote their business and help attract even more customers on Small Business Saturday, Nov 24. This year, they have added new ways to talk about your business and a variety of color options to help your business stand out.
- Toolkit assets to help get your businesses engaged:
- Get ready social media messages and images
- Small Business owner email template
- If you have not done so already, download the toolkit here!
Questions can be directed to:
Small Business Saturday Coalition Director
415.878.1571 ~ email@example.com