- 6:30-7 pm: Greening Committee — For more info or questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 pm: Membership & Community meeting
What can Hayes Valley residents do to help the homeless get off the street?
A panel to provide residents with information on how to communicate with the agencies and with homeless individuals. We hope everyone who attends can take away 1 safe/caring way a resident can help a homeless person get off the street.
We will have a panel of speakers…
* Our supervisor London Breed
* Northern Station SFPD
* Spokesperson from the new Department of Homelessness
* The Homeless Outreach Team (HOT mobile unit)
* Department of Public Works (DPW)-clean up crew
…to briefly discuss ways how residents can help a person get off the street.
There will be time to speak individually with the panelists, too. Please come prepared with an open mind and questions for our panelists. Let’s do something different in our community to confront the complexities of people living on our streets.
If you are a business or if you live here, do your best to attend, or send a representative from your group. Let’s work together!