SFMTA is proposing additional traffic-calming improvements for Page Street. Public comment on these measures will be heard on Friday around 10 AM.
Please express your support in one of these easy ways:
- Send an email in support. Takes 10 seconds!
- To join online, go to https://www.sfmta.com/EngHearing on Friday at 10 AM. When “Item 22” is called, click on the ‘Raise your hand’ icon (raise hand icon). When you are prompted to unmute, click on the microphone icon (Mute button) to speak.
- To join by phone, dial 415-915-0757,177427087# (415-915-0757, conference ID 177 427 087 #). When “Item 22” is called, dial *5 to be placed in the queue for public comment. When prompted, dial *6 to unmute yourself.
The proposed improvements are:
- New median diverters at Page and Divisadero to prevent cut-through vehicle traffic from Page’s busiest cross street.
- In February 2020, pilot traffic diversions from Webster to Octavia were implemented. These are recommended for permanent approval.
- The Slow Street local-traffic-only restrictions on all of Page Street are recommended for permanent approval.